Monday, March 3, 2008

My brand new blog ~~~



Today I have open my brand new blog~!! I opened blog because of my new camera…
At least I can put some of my daily picture in it. Haha !!
Erm….what should I write in my first blog??
Oh ya…my skin sensitive…I’m sad about it!!! It Torture me few week adi…
I can’t sleep at all because of itchy!!! Damn it!!
Today I went back to my grease practice ….i had miss 2 times because of going back hometown to see doctor… some more I forgot to bring back my MC !! @##$@%#
I had miss a lot of dance step….luckily it is easy to catch up ^^
TW keep laugh at me…..because of my stupid dance step….



Today I learned how to make Caramel Pumpkin Pie….such a nice dessert!!











TW , Bryan and Loh playing Big 2 in cafeteria ~~!! Such an addicted gambler!!
Tiring day again…..is time to Zzzzz

No comments: