Tuesday, November 2, 2010

16th - Going crazy

huh...like a walking zombie right now...just finish my PDP reflective report and hand up to reception...bear bear ah...where r u a...i miss the moment u beside me when im doing assignment..the moment you encourage me...giv me massage...when im tire..giv me love support when im stuck...pour drink for me when im doing assignment...give me a lovely and comfort hug when im tire...now all things just a dream...i have to do it all by myself...doing assignment alone in the mid night...silence night..T.T

My whole body muscle still in a great amount of pain !! i need massage bear bear !! where are you !! u must be so tire and stress of assignment also ... dont worry !! im here to support you all the time !! gambateh bear bear !!

Used to call you every times i on my way back to my home...take out my phone on the way walking to the bus station....but not calling you anymore....put on my earphone...listen to the songs... claim my heart peaceful and comfort...i cant call you anytime i walk alone di...haiz.... stay cool...stop missing you !!

1 more month to go !! gonna past up my dissertation soon...looking forward skiing after the submission of dissertation. Good nite bear bear...

No comments: