Sunday, November 14, 2010

29th - Day of suffer !

The day of suffer !! doing assignment at school overnight.... some more the wound on my lips getting really pain !! medicine left at home....get a pain killer pill from my fren Luke (Korean). But since that pain killer not function at all.... cant continue my work coz the pain conquer my mind !! work end till 6am in the early morning....cant wait to go home and put medicine...called a cab to take me home instate of waiting the 8am bus. Today you heading bac to PJ... im worry about you every time you take bus !! But im so happy that u msg me that u reach home and save.. fuh ! wake up late in the evening....planning to hav dinner at school and finish up the assignment. Saw you online and skype with you....u asked me y i treat you so good and not hate you. The first answer in my heart is how can i hate a person that i loved the most ? i love you coz i need you, i need you coz i love you ! i didt request for any reward !! i just wanna to stay beside you !! but you just leave me when im in a really bad situation.... do you know... i do miss you when im here....i do wanna hug you and kiss you when im here....i dont wan both of us cry infront of the skype...do you think i can live without you ?? i cant....deep in my heart told me this...but u leave me without giving me a chance....i even cant touch you...hug you....kiss you.... it just like you disappear from my heart..!! at least you still got someone to hug you and kiss you there....but here...only tears kiss my lips....hiding under the blanket....hugging the book u wrote to me....once times past....all the contents in the books is a lie to me....all the promise is just a dream ..... where r u ?? my love.....

No comments: