Sunday, October 31, 2010

14th - Wish you happy and lovely forever !!

Happy Halloween bear bear ! 2day i experienced day light saving !! ^^ 2 times 2am in my life ! XD
Wake up early morning and ready for the Lucerne marathon ! It was so tiring day ...keep holding the fruit platter for the runner...it is so happy to serve people again. It has been so long i never do this type of job since i left my Buddhist society. All of us pick a flag of country and wave at the venue...XD !! I donno wat is the country the flag i pick...XD ! Saw ur pictures in ling san birthday party ! you were so pretty..and gorgeous. I saw a picture you were kissing him and holding his hand...so swt and lovely. So happy that you were having a wonderful life there....stay happy forever..he can gave you things i cant...you make the right choice to leave me...! The rest week is over now for you bear bear...lets trow away our promise....i think you dont need it anymore....but still if you need someone to talk to..text me and call me...im always there..although my tear coming down again....but im happy that you were lovely and happy. Thx you for the love and memories in the past 2 year...i appreciate so much.... what else to say? nothing else...."Remember when" heal my heart pls !

No comments: