Thursday, October 28, 2010

Nightmare !!

6.12am
Today is the 11th day you leaved me...the horrible dream still in my mind. Again, i awake by this dream at 6am....everyday....you left me alone and go off with another one.....when the dream reach here.....i awake....then realize it is a dream....but yet it's true...but think in positive way...i can do my dissertation in early morning not bad wad....gonna see my tutor later on...yeah ! The weather is just nice 2day....wish you healthy and happy over there....

10.57am
OMG !! I hate you wong pui san !!! why you delete the all the contents of the your log !!! i haven save it !! i hate you !! i hate you !! u make me cry again !! the only blog you make for me !!! now got nothing !!! argh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW DARE YOU !!! So pain !!!!

9.13pm
wanted to call you and ask y u delete the blog.....but u were not free...you on the way going ling san birthday party. U must be very pretty and charming 2nite....so sad that i cant see it. Enjoy your dinner bear bear ^^ ! You promise me text me when u home....i wait until 9pm....your time alomost 3am le....so i decided to call you....you were sleeping....! May be fren di can "fong fei kei" its ok for fren to do this....sad to know this...a best fren dont even have 1 minute out of 24 hour.....T.T !! haha, i gonna feel what you feel last time....although it was pain and hurt !! i deserve it !! you know wat bear bear....i dont dare to slp late....coz when late night comes....i feel very lonely depressed...i always sleep before all my housemate slp...the only place i can do is write everything into this blog...the only place that i can shout ! the only place that i can put all my sadness ....

http://wongfeifei.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

San Wong said...

Next time if i promise to text u, i will do it k, if i cannot do, i will just tell u not to wait.