Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Fei & San Episode 2 : A Day before !

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.



A Day before you accepted me with a very cute and swt love shape card written "kiss me if you love me". I still remember they day...i beg Nicholas to help me up...i told him come out for dinner then bring you and me....as well as Kelly. I have a awesome dinner with you....i keep wrapping the meat with lettuce and feed you XD. Then i realize i didt really ate much ! the funny things of the night is the tea after the meal. Kelly like it so much ! and she requested another more from the waiter...with the hamster emotion and saying please !! please !! XD.. after that, we dont feel like going home so early....we decided to hang out at KAYU and ate huge roti tisu !! I cant forget this swt moment at all...it's stay in my heart forever and ever...how stupid am i....always put things in heart and nvr share to you loved one....haiz...miss you so much argh !!!!

http://wongfeifei.blogspot.com/

No comments: