Saturday, April 16, 2011

16/4/2011 - Celebrating myself free of love

16/4/2011 our 3th anniversary if we still holding hands. But not, we just close to each other but yet we no longer have any heart feeling any more. In this very memorable day, i wish you all the best in your study, relationship and stay healthy ! Thank you for telling me the truth. Without you cruel words and action, i wont able to find my self now days. Thank you for being with me the past 2 and the half year. It's really wonderful and happy all the times. I appreciated so much ! i learned alot from you, i knew what's "quality times" for girls. Its not just being 2gether with her everyday but did something special.

1 comment:

Joyce Siaw said...

Good tat u moved on. Memories are past, build something new in the future, the future is in ur hand fei :)

Joyce