Thursday, April 21, 2011

Chef of the day !

Chef of the day ! This hidden chef in my house give me a shock ! who was that ? My beloved maid ! kakak saya ! What she did to my dinner? hehehe ! OMG ! she cooked chicken rice ! and its taste very nice ! i was wondering where she learn it from. My mum never cook chicken rice before in the house. Erm.. since my mum is outstation, she take care of out dinner the whole weeks. And she try very hard to satisfies our appetite, especially my dad. She did very good job and finally impress me as well ! oh gosh ! thank kakak for the wonderful dinner, its really taste good ! The most epic scene is when i told this story to my sister QQ, she was shock as well and return me with a statement "i feel like eating chicken rice now" Wakaka ! Funny rite ? Hiking again with pet pet huan 2day, sad that i cant challenge the longest track 2day due to the lack of times. But yet, i able to sweat alot too ! Great day with pet pet huan, we chit chat all the way walking down the hill and we were discussing why we would hang out in the mamak and hawker stall with friends? we can actually choose some healthy way of it. For example, hiking; we still able to chat and we do it in healthy way ! Our luck went good 2day, we meet 2 pretties heading uphill when we heading downhill. We stop at the fruit stall and continue our conversation. Suddenly, the pretties went back and have their fruit here as well XD ! we keep on making fun about the pretties. went pasar malam 2day with Yen Tung and Steven Khong. Yen tung bought some DVD and we head back to Yen tung house. She decided to watch horror movie and ask me to stay until the movie finish..oh gosh.. still she scared about ghost.. its a Hong kong comedy horror movie..WTF ! i just burned another CD for my car, enjoying the latest hits in the car. The feeling is just nice with my audio system in my car. I LOVE YOU AGU 2028 ! Nvr ever let you get hurt again ! MUACK !

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow...keep hiking...later when we meet u will look so fit and me, well me just getting fatter and fatter T.T