Friday, April 15, 2011

Complaints of Dad

Heading back to Ipoh 2day. Wao, i reach ipoh at 6pm (i used 2 hour from KL to ipoh @@) just to have dinner with my mum before she went off 1 week. She went China with her sister and friend for leisure. So good to saw my mother having fun with her sister, its been a long time my mum nvr hav a reunion with her sister since she married to my father XD ! You know wat ! My father is telling my mum infront of me " i'm not used to it when u r not in the house when i bac from work, no one talk to me i hav no one to talk to" My mum ( looking and pointing at me) " that's y i told ah fei come bac to ipoh accompany you " OMG my mum and dad was so cute !! And my mum put her hand on my head and say "fai ah, this week guai guai ya.. dont went out and come bac in the morning, once i come you are free ! " i cant stand anymore and i laugh out loud in the car ! I was so happy to saw this scene ! the BEST scene ever ! Dont worry mummy ! i will fetch little brother to sch on time and take him bac safely ! Go ahead and enjoy ! i will talk to daddy most of the time !

Love you mum and dad !


No comments: