Sunday, April 17, 2011

Happy Family days - SUNDAY !

Sunday is a very special days for my dad and every member in my house. This sunday, my mum went off to china -.- cheh ! left all the male here. We went hiking as usual, but 2day we challenge the longest track of the hill ! 49 ! woohoo ! im the last who reach the top..... god damn it ! First thing i gonna do while im on the way reaching the top. STOP SMOKING ! I'm serious coz my heart beating is so damn unbelievable fast !
1. For my own good
2. For my friend always around me
3. For the one i loved

I have a wonderful dinner at MP with my family and my elder brother future wife ^^ ! while on the way to MP, my father giving me a lesson how to maintain relationship again ! Oh my Father ! my best teacher... XD ! Wish everyone have a great sunday and be ready for monday ! sad right... XD ! Good nitez !

Was worries about you once i hear that u were sick. Get a doctor immediately
Hope you are free from suffer and get well very very very soon !

No comments: