Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Another lazy day ?

waked up by my brother early morning... say "wake up ! fetch me to bus station !" i still remember i say "Yes, then i cover my self with blanket and slp again" HAHA ! at the end my father send him to the station and went breakfast with my little brother. Hell yea, 2day we (Father, little brother and i) went hiking again. Challenging the longest track 49 again. This time i stuck my ear with earphone, listen to the pop song and went to the top of the the track non-stop ! Well, today im the first one who reach the peak ! stop smoking does helps ! no more difficulty on breathing. 2nd times taste my main cuisine, erm.... she really learn everything from my mum dude.. even soup ! ABC soup ! but not good as my mum's ! haha ! Have 2 round snooker with little Bao ( 1 lose, 1 win ) Pick up my brother's friend and his wife XD ! went to tong shui gai supper ~ ! ( i meet kim sze and his wife du) i realize i didt bring my wallet ! omg.. get a free meal ! yeah ! was msg QQ the whole day.. she is so so so ........ donno wat to say just i like being fun with you ! haha !


No comments: