Saturday, April 23, 2011

Hell Kichten !


It's Saturday !
What will you do in Saturday ?
Wake up late at 12.00 noon XD
fetch my little brother back from school and heading for lunch with Dadi and brother.
Y am i so concern about my little brother eating style...

1. he was just fast !
2. Food still chewing in the mouth, still wanna put some more.
3. Never ever use public cutlery to pick up dish !

Been toughing him many times di...still ! ISH !

Heading back to home and pack my cloth and went sister house. She text me "When u come ? I'm freaking hungry !" XD ! sorry ba sister... i hav to company my dadi eat lunch !

Have a lot fun in QQ house... she baking crunchy cheese cake and her's mum makes spaghetti with mushroom, onion and pork minced sauce, yam desert And red bean desert! its was so damn nice ! I had passion fruit drink from her mum ^^ yummy !


Chef of the day in Hell Kitchen !
(Look ! she did use her hand in the process of making)

While in the process of making, i keep making fun of QQ XD ! She use his hand all the way in the process of it... Mixing..tasting..cleaning..watever la... I standing beside and keep shouting " use hands again ! " and she keep replying me " i take shower di ! im so clean ok ! " Wakaka ! all rite, after the epic and fun scene happen finally the Pre cheese cake is slot in the oven and ready to baked ^^ !


Deng ! Deng ! Deng !
It's shouldn't looked like this...
The way she cut it.... just FAIL !
QQ accidentally cut it into pieces before letting me snap on it !
And she told me "oh yea hor..forget to take picture ! arh ! how stupid am i " =.="
But it taste nice just the cheese tasteless.... was wondering is it expired ? XD

Red bean desert

Yam Desert !

It's was so freaking nice with chili sauce !

Spaghetti With mushroom, onion and pork minced sauce !
sauce prepare by QQ's mum
Spaghetti prepare by QQ XD !
( How to check if the spaghetti is well cooked? pick a little of it and trow it toward the wal. If the spaghetti stick on the means well cooked ! XD By KDU chef lecture)
Second method - try it with ur mouth ! (dont beat me up...QQ did this)

Take a shower and dress up myself and went PGS hall for the concert "Beyond the music" performed by St. Micheal high school band ! It was boring, me and yen tung decide to went dinner. I suggested hawker stall "Tong Shui Gai" but since we dress up real nice, we decide to went somewhere nice and not hawker stall. So we went MP. Went back to PGS pick up YT's sister and brother to supper. Still we ended up in "Tong Shui Gai" =.="

p/s : Fish Nye, we did count you in in this awesome day but you not able to come. It's ok, we still young right ? forever 18 ! still got lots of times to go. We will hav another Day of awesome coming soon. Have fun in KL and (around Melaka) XD ! Happy birthday to your beloved daddy ! and dont forget to have your medicine ! >++p>







No comments: