Sunday, May 1, 2011

Emotionally reached bottom line..

I'm sorry Daddy and Mummy. i know all of you were worries about me... i knew it ! i understand ! but im 24 year old di ! i can settle it by myself ! i haven get paid my salary yet ! yes ! indeed i do called up my boss and ask for it... but they keep delaying.. what can i do ? by telling u all the true coz u were my family ! and i dont wanna hide and lie to you all ! but in return i get more stress and tension... i cried 2day.. emotionally reach bottom line.. cant even think ! even in positive ways... i need some times ! I'm sorry Popo... i dont feel like going to Kota kemuning coz i haven get my salary and i dont wanted to answer all the question u all asked... i dont wan u all to worry ! i just wanna use my first salary to hav a wonderful dinner with u all ! forgive me..Came bac from friend's house..went home and the first word i hear from you is... " is this your home?" it really hurting me a lot !! u nvr even talk single word to me during the whole dinner ! Wong chen fei ! wake up ! nothing is impossible right ? i knew u can do it ! Again, im really really sorry daddy ! pls do not ignore me ... its really hurt me badly ! in this moment i just wanted to be alone.....a fully silent night...

I LOVE YOU DADDY AND MUMMY ! IM SORRY !

No comments: