Thursday, May 5, 2011

Pasar Malam Bash !

Daddy is on vacation to China... Mummy dont feel like cooking... No home make meals 2day !
Well lets go pasar malam ! called up QQ and Yoon-yee Eun ! First time went pasar malam with you Marcus's sister ! Epic ! Epic ! QQ's mum bring me some pineapple from Thailand ! Thank a lot ! But the pineapple not really nice ! (May be i ate alot nice one XD) What's coming up next?

In front of Yun's house, picking up her and heading to pasar malam
QQ: Hi ! long time no see !
Yun: Hi ! long time no see ! huhuhu ! (weird smile)
(both of them were chit-chating non stop ! talking bout ex-classmate result, where they further study... what college... and some others)
QQ: Would you like to have some pineapple ?
Yun : Nah ~ no thank ! ( Take the box opened it and keep eating -.-" ! in 5 min she finished the whole box !)

she really good in cheating herself huh ! XD !

We ate lots of food .. Mini Pan cake, huge Pan cake (Again !), paper wrap chicken, Laksa come with some other mini fish cake, shark fin soup, fried mushroom and fried tou fu ! Full to the max ! @@ ! i was sharing with Yun how we usually hav crazy time with ur brother last time. And we started to talk about our crazy things we did in de past ! paste medicated oil on people hand while sleeping.. how's happen? what will you do if u were awake ? use ur finger to rub ur eyes right ? then u can imagine what happen next XD ! and the most disgusting is you say put medicated oil on people's ass -.-" ! WTF !
Having lots of fun with you two ~ !

2morow fish is heading to KL to start her new life over there. I believe you were strong enough to being independence ! Enjoy ur college life ! the most happening and wonderful stage of life ! Wish you all the best here ! take care urself ! anything just giv me a call (i know u wont text and rarely replying text) ! Have a safe journey and see you soon in KL !

Song of the day : Right here waiting

Oceans apart, day after day
And I slowly go insane
I hear your voice on the line
But it doesn't stop the pain

If I see you next to never
But how can we say forever

Wherever you go, whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you

I took for granted, all the times
That I thought would last somehow
I hear the laughter, I taste the tears
But I can't get near you now

Oh, can't you see it, baby
You've got me goin' crazy !

No comments: