Sunday, May 15, 2011

Mun's Wedding War !

Mun was my sch mate since ..... (forget di XD!) anyway... indeed, I don't really know him. we don't even hang out before and we never ever played 2gether in high sch. just kind of hi and bye friend. One day, yen tung came to me and told me do you remember mun ? and I keep asking which mun u refer to? I totally have no idea at all. but yen tung told me that mun knew who am I... and he invited me to witness his wedding and being part of the brothers crew ! ( look like I'm quiet famous in high sch last time XD ! I break lots of Sam tet's record and even new case ! )

before went to the pre-wedding dinner. steven borrow a porches from his client to bust up our car formation during the princess pick up 2morow morning. we drive to Huan house and show him our car ! funny scene again ! he was sleeping, waked up by his brother... when he saw the car. he was too excited to jump in the driver sit and started to test drive... and he is wearing ONLY underwear !!!!! OMG ! faint ! and I told his mum.. ah Huan going to buy you 1 of this, he is testing the car right now XD !!!!

early in the morning, all the brothers gather at the prince house and started to hang ribbon on the car. my little car was chosen to be the camera and video cam transport ! I play a important role duh ! porches go first and the prince's car second following by lots of brothers car. we begin our journey 9am sharp ! all the way double signal and horn to the princess's house.

here comes the epic part ! all the sisters were waiting for us. they lock the gate. hi fi is ready ! and they wan us to dance nobody ! well, since they put the hi fi very near to the gate. while they fighting.... I walk near to the gate open the hi fi cover and take away the CD ! woohoo ! first round, we win ! wakaka! ( lucky my hand long enough ! XD ) second round, misc mixer and mustard wasabi sushi ! oh gosh ! fucking disgusting ! but no choice ! third round, I been chosen to wear a women bra which the size is 36G ! come with two ribena pack !! all the brothers hav to drink from the bra !! ( they cut a hole infront of the bra and stuck in ribena pack. ) some of the brothers hav to wear girl's underwear with banana on it, and the one not wearing anything hav to drink ribena and eat banana ! XD ! following by usual procedures and we manage to send our princess bac to castle on time ^^ ! ( we figure out that all these idea were came from YouTube ! and we beat up the guy who share it and tag the sister gang ! KNS ! )

wedding dinner ! the scene I never ever forget about ! we were enjoying the dinner and watching the photo slide and some silent video taken this morning ( lucky they didt play the video this movie, the stages things was fully recorded !) suddenly the aunty and uncle same table with us shouted "hey, you were on the screen ! " then I look at the screen and shout " OMG ! they are playing the video ! behind the scene ! I was on the screen with bra and the ribena keep coming out like fountain ! and I shout " I was so so wet ! drink it faster ! " omg the people in the banquet hall is laughing out loud ! everyone is looking at me ! I wish I can find a hole and hide ! >.<

congratulation to this new pair ! may happy and lovely stay with you two forever and ever ! thank you for inviting me ! I'm glad that u can be part of the brothers crew ! the strongest crew ever ! XD





No comments: