Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Happy birthday San Wong




When times past, everything changes. Every stages we been through,each stage of the relationship as it formed.

First stage "meeting"

Still a student in KDU...one day, my lecturer came into our class and say to me "hey ! we are running a audition and picking up some talented students for our 25th KDU anniversary. We will have a musical name "GREASE" and we need someone who are talented. If you think you are the one ! y not giv a try on it? " First came out in my mind is " Nah, i nvr ever involve myself in this type of things, dont think about it !" The next day, i went to the place where the audition is going and have a look after class. And the people told me that 2morow is the last day of audition, everyone inside the room was singing following by dancing with random song the judge choose. Night before i fall asleep i was thinking "why don't i give a try on it? and i wanna to prove to myself !" The next day, i rush to the place with a guitar on my back, fill up the form and wait for the call. When the judges call my name... i was just so nervous and went into the room start my singing with guitar..well the funny things is...i cant play the guitar but i cant sing ! i can sing but cant play the guitar ! WTH just because im nervous...NVM the judge say "it's ok let's see how u dance !" (the part i nvr ever forget in my life !) the judge play a track which is 60's ! OMG ! i was stunt and telling myself chill ! just remind how the people dance in the movie. I'm pointing my hand up and down following from right to left, left to right. Then i stop, the judges was silent and i ask " can i remove my sock?" What the judges hear is " Can i remove my shirt" And the judge say "No ! y u wan to remove ur shirt ? we dont wanted to see sexy dance ! OMG every one is laughing in the room ! Argh ! i say again "No no no ! is sock !" then the judge say "ok, go a head !" i show the judge what i learned from youtube.. SHUFFLE ! WITH 60's SONG ! (Where shuffle is just popular during the age) all the judges were shock and ask "hey ! that was cool ! where you learned it from?" the judges start standing up and follow my step...All the people was laughing ! XD ! i think because of the epic scene i did in the room left a deep impression in their mind. I was chosen ! be one of the main character in the musical ! haha ! how lucky am i ! We started our practice for 6 month and i meet her in the practices. She's one of the partner of me during the musical.

Second stage "the chase"

I started chasing her after the musical performance is end. its was just sweet when the time i propose to her.. she nvr accepted me at the first, after few week later, i went to her house for a steamboot party...after the party i stay back for cleaning and she gave me a letter asked me to open it. i turn around and i open the letter. a heart shape hard paper inside wrote "I changed my mind, would you like to be my boy friend? I promise, i'll love you as much as you love me ! if the answer is yes. Please kiss me now !" When i turn around, she standing in front of me and smile and i gave her a kiss on the face and we hug each other tigh ! With this simple card is how we started our relationship !

Third stage "honey moon"

All the crew in the musical is awarded with a trip to Phuket island in Thailand. So glad that we can have our honey moon trip in outstation and it's is free ! we really have a lots of fun ! walking down the street with the same t-shirt we brought. Snorkeling, chill out at the bar, taking pictures here and there, trying out every hawker stall at the roadside. And the most funny things is, we been asked "Are you Japanese?" and "Are you Taiwanese" by the locals. (do we looked like?)

Fourth stage "Comfortable"

Long story, so skipped XD !

Firth stage "tolerance"

Long story also, skipped XD !

Sixth stage "down hill"

Long story duh, skipped XD !

Seven stage "breaking up"

Long story OMG ! skipped XD !

Last stage "totally stranger"

It's been 6 month since we break up, i still remember what you told me when you wanted to break up "I wish you can be my best friend forever" but yet not. We were falling back to a stranger level. you cant call me at all.. facebook unfriend.. ever text.. all because your boy friend don't like. i wish i could call you and say Happy birthday ! 2day... but yet i didt coz i may cause both of you into a argue at the end. In the very last word, thx for being with me the past few years. I learned a lot from you, u tot me how to love a person and spend quality times 2gether. Wish you all the best ! take care and beloved birthday !


1 comment:

joyce said...

nice story indeed. God always has his plans to make someone happy but also turn someone down. God has got his plans, just wait for the golden opportunity fei :) yours will come soon! u deserve.