Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mothers Day ! <3

every have their own celebrating for this very special day ! how's urs ?

in this very special day, I brought flowers which is a bouquet of carnations. after picking up the flowers from ah Bao shop ( one of the florist in Ipoh, get discount always XD ! Bao gor , thx alot and also ur mum ! I really like it ) I went home and planned to put the flower on mum's bed and gave her a surprise ! when I close the auto gate.. the time I pick up the flower from my
car... auto gate open and my mum's is back ! gosh ! I quickly trow the flower back to the car and close the door. ( I donno y I'm so nervous, lucky the flower still in good condition XD ) just not in the right timing ! no choice... after she went bac to the room and make up herself for dinner. me and my brothers knock the door and hand in the flower to my mum and say "happy mother day ! " the first word my mum say is " sozai lai de, y spend money on these flower. " after 5 second she looking at the card and the flower she say " thx a lot ! I like it so so much ! so beautiful ! " then my brother asked "what flower is that?" my mum shout " stupid of coz carnations la! mother day ma!" stupid la my brother ! ish ! XD ! I nvr ever take a picture of my mum. I told my mum take the flower and stand straight ! the funny scene is my mum shy !! don't wanted to look at the camera! and I shout " mummy look at the camera ! I'm taking picture !" so cute my mum ! XD ! we went station one for our dinner, we were planning to go airport for singing and drinking but all of my mum's friend were busy celebrating with their family so plan cancel and went back home. unfortunately, my dad went out station and my 3rd son was in Australia. that's what happening in the pre mother day, the day before mother day.

the next day
we went lunch together and sent my kakak to shopping. Sze mun joining us for lunch and we went to menglembu fo guang for charity carnival. after that all of us went hiking at menglembu. again we wanted to go drinking and singing at airport. my mum asked me to call my fren ah Huan come along. ( I remember last time CNY ah Huan dare my mum to drink.. my mum bring out 2 bottle black label... and ah Huan knock down at my house... XD so don't not dare my mum huh ! my mum so in actually always go k box and drink @@) but those aunties fong fei kei again.. ish ! my mum was well dressed and all of us as well. no choice we cancel again... coz few of us can't finish all the drink worth RM600 (well, if u want a room for singing in airport u need to spend minimum RM600 for F&B)

I wish I could share my happiness to fish cos her mum were far away from her.I can feel how much you love and miss ur mum during the conversation. in here, I wish you and your mother happy mothers day ! may love and wisdom around u and ur mother ! take really good care and keep smiling ! ^^

last word ! happy mothers day to all the mothers ! may all the mums heart fill with loves in this very special day !

No comments: