Monday, May 2, 2011

Moved on ~ ^^

WONG CHEN FEI ! is time to wake up huh ! all people around you were worry about you and you still remain silent and not saying a word ? stand up
and appreciate to those who pick up a concern on you ! 1 night is enough for you to emo ! be a man !

thx you daddy for scolding me ! i was so happy that finally u have a word to me ! at least u nvr ignore me ! sorry to being so irresponsible...
coz i just do not wanted u all to worry me... seriously i dont wanted u all to worry me badly ! i wan u all to be happy ! so sad that once i told
u all about my jobs.. u all started to worry.. is ok.. its a process of my life ! i have to face it and overcome it ! dont be so worry about !
i know who am i ! i can handle it ! by right... i don wan u all to share my unhapiness anymore ! but i will wrote it on this little blog ! in case you
all over worry on me... and its will convert into stress on me...

Daddy i hope u will understand my condition... i like social.. hanging around with fren... of coz i love my family ! i like this job ! i know u were worry
about me since im the first in this family who went out to KL and working in the city of sin ! XD ! but still i hav to go through the process of life. u cant
just protect me the whole life right ? i love you daddy !

No comments: